Recently I became a member of House Party. House Party is a fun website where you can sign up to host parties with new products that companies are trying to advertise. In less than a month, I was selected to host a Digiorno Pizza & Breadsticks party!! It was so exciting. Digiorno now sells a box with their pizza but also breadsticks and dip. As a host of the party, Digiorno sent me a party pack. When Wes and I opened it, you would have thought it was Christmas. Doesn't take much to excite us 'round these parts!
Here's what was in it:
6 coupons for free pizzas (to buy the pizzas I made for the party)
10-12 $4 off coupons for the Digiorno Pizza and Breadsticks
Nifty apron you see me wearing
Necklaces you see us holding up and later Owen eating
Coasters
A pizza cutter
Chip clip
All of this was used at the party we hosted for our Monday night Bible study. It was a lot of fun! And it was more fun knowing that it didn't cost us anything. We really liked the combination of pizza and breadsticks.
Here's some pics from the night:
He didn't get to eat the pizza, but he liked eating the necklace!
3 comments:
we also had a digiorno house party... what's better than free food???!! nothing!!!!
How exciting!! We should have called each other. How did you guys like the pizza and breadsticks? I thought the sauce was a little bit too much like ketchup consistency but besides that it was yummy!!
yeah... it honestly wasn't the best pizza i've had, but i think their marketing worked, cuz i'll probably buy them again... :)
i just signed up for the kraft one... did you see that one yet?
Post a Comment