Monday, September 8, 2008

Mums the word.......

Hope everybody had a great weekend! Wes and Preston and I went to the Pendleton Fall Festival on Saturday during the day and got to look around downtown. It's quaint and there's lots of stuff that people haul out of their shops to sell, but it's fun. I had heard from Kelly D. that this is a great place to buy mums, so we got two big mums for $5.50 a piece. Seemed like a pretty good deal to me!

After we got them, Preston tried to eat one of the flowers on the mum and ended up spitting them all over himself. Haha. I can't get him to eat very many vegatables but he'll eat mums? Hmm..go figure. Maybe our next Taste Test Tuesday recipe should include some mums.

But I need some support. I have been told by my usually supportive husband that I will probably kill the mums by not watering them. Okay, I did kill the plants on the porch from this summer from lack of watering but I mean, come on. Give a girl a chance. So, anyway, if you see me, call me or email me.....remind me to water the mums. Together we can keep them alive!

No comments: