Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Preston!!

Happy Birthday Preston! Today our little man is turning two years old! Time flies by faster than we even realized! For Preston's birthday, I've been working on redecorating our spare bedroom into Preston's new bedroom. Wes and I really wanted to make it a fun room where he will enjoy being. The new room also comes with Preston's birthday present from us....a Little Tykes kitchen. We hope he likes it! I know this is one of those times where the parent is way more excited than the child, but oh well!! I had so much fun decorating it and I'm sure Wes had fun with all of the manual labor...right honey?? So, here's pictures of our little Preston's new room!



4 comments:

The Millers said...

Super cute room! Happy birthday Preston! We'll see you tomorrow :)

Wasn't there a headboard before? And don't forget to water your mums :)

The Cooks said...

The headboard is going to have to wait for another day because it needs to be repainted, and in my condition, it's really not the best idea for me to be spray painting!! See you tommorow.

Anonymous said...

HeHe I noticed the head board being gone too! But the room looks super cute! It's very masculine and not too baby! Very nice! I like the toy box and shelves and kitchen! Addie loves her kitchen as I am sure he will loves his! Oh, and about the break down that Preston had yest...we just had one over applesauce, that ended in my manualy changing her pants and sending her to bed screaming, kicking and banging on anything she could get her hands on. Just because I asked her to eat with her spoon the right way! So, just so you know you're not alone!

Happy Birthday Preston! See you all tom! KElly

Anonymous said...

Love the room...so creative! Where did you get the sheets they are prefect!