Sunday, September 14, 2008

Let the Room Makeover Begin!

There really hasn't been too much going on over in our neck of the woods. Hope you guys have had a good weekend! Well, the work is about to begin on Preston's new bedroom. First we're going to paint and put up a border. Then we're going to put up all of the accessories and get the bed all set up.

Our plan is to get the room done and then introduce it to Preston but keep him sleeping in his crib until about 2 months before Baby #2 is born. Hope it works out...I will give you the details. Here's my fear: he will start getting up in the middle of the night, invite some friends over and raid the fridge all while I'm asleep in my room. There's a comfort in knowing he is asleep in his white prison. Oh well, I guess he's has to grow up sometime!


But I will post pictures as we go along with the room redecoration so you can see transformation.


Here's the room before:



1 comment:

The Millers said...

May I suggest imprisoning him with a gate at the door so that he can't get to the fridge? Or fall down the stairs for that matter... Works for us :)