Monday, September 15, 2008
Have I got a tip for you!!
I read a lot of frugal message boards and blogs so I have heard of this tip, but I had never actually been able to pull this one off. We were at Meijer and I ran into one of my friends from the neighborhood and she told me to head straight to the deli counter at 8:30 sharp. This is when they put all of their deli meat from the day up for half price. So, Wes and I hurried over and sure enough, there were about 30 1/2 lb. packages of deli meat for .77-.90 cents a piece! The good stuff too! Jennie-o-yeah! So, we got two packs of ham and two packs of turkey for less than $4. I don't even know how much a pound of deli meat goes for these days, but I know it's at least $4-6. So, there you go, my frugal tip for today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
8:30 at night, or 8:30 in the morning?
At night.
Post a Comment