In case you hadn't heard, the Cook family is going to be expanding. We have a little one on the way that is due to arrive around March 11, 2009. We are so excited, at least most of us are!! I got a baby book started and everything. I started putting in information like when I found out I was pregnant, heart rates of the baby and even two pictures of the little guy (or girl) from the ultrasound. She/He looks like Wes by the way.....haha okay maybe it's a little early to tell.
Anyway, this baby book has DISAPPEARED!!! I have not been able to find it anywhere. I'm beginning to suspect that "big brother" Preston might have something to do with this. I decided to do some investigative work.
Here he is after I found him sneaking around......looks pretty innocent huh?

Once he realized I was on to him, he said something like "C'mon man, I wouldn't steal the baby book...."

He quickly realized that I suspected him so he faked being shocked but then confessed the whole thing after a round of tickle torture. He said he put the baby book in the toilet and flushed it to kingdom come.

I can only hope that his brother or sister will understand that I had good intentions of keeping records of their birth! *
*And if anyone sees my baby book, please give it back to me. Preston never needs to know.......
3 comments:
That was hilarious! Hope you find your book. It's always easier when there's someone defenseless to blame it on. D and I like to blame things on the ghost- which is o so believable. Yet another reason why we should procreate, right? Are you going to find out the sex of the baby this time too?
At first I didn't want to find out what the baby was, but changed my mind and now I'm glad I have because I am so anxious to know whether it's a boy or a girl!
Well, I'm anxious too, I'm hoping girl, but obviously it doesn't matter (plus it's your kid, so I really shouldn't care), but it would be fun to go buy cute pink clothes. Just don't steal all my cute baby names!
Post a Comment