Friday, January 29, 2010

Diaper Deals

All has been quiet in Cook land as Wes and I survive the neverending month of January! Seriously, will it ever end??? But I am looking forward to sharing some exciting news (hopefully) with you in February. And NOOOO.....it's not what you're thinking! We don't have anymore Cooklets in the works.

Anyway, in the past day or so, there have been two diaper deals I have come across that some of you may be interested in. I know a lot of you are buying diapers for your kiddos so this might come in handy! The first one is for Target generic diapers, which I have tried and liked. Go to Slickdeals.net and look on their frontpage of deals and it should be listed under yesterday. It's not a huge deal, but you can get boxes of them shipped for free and get about 15% off which might be nice!




The second deal I came across this morning on Money-Saving Mom. It tells you how to get some packages of Luvs for $3.70 a piece! That is a great deal for these diapers. And don't be worried about sending in the rebate to get the cash instead of the magazine. I have done this before through Amazon and haven't had any problems getting cash instead of the rebate. Here's the link on how to get this deal:




Hope everyone has a great weekend and happy diapering!!

No comments: