Having to make meals that are new and fun for Taste Test Tuesday is soooo rough. Don't we look like we hate every minute of it??
Preston took this picture actually. He's got mad camera skills.
Mmmm....looks like we like it!!
Owen is contemplating how he can get his hands on some soup. It's always the quiet ones that plot the most.



2 comments:
Please tell me that you don't look that cute and done up everyday that you stay home with the kids!? I almost never take my pj's off in the morning. Love you Stacy! Wish I could taste your yummy meals.
I wish I could say that I do normally get all dolled up but that was I think the day I got together with some people. My goal everyday is to just take a shower. If I have done that, I have gotten "ready" in my mind!!
Post a Comment