Monday, September 7, 2009

Wow, we look happy!

Wes' first comment when he saw this picture was "Wow, we look happy." Guess that means we're really not....but at least we look like it!! Just kidding. He said "We look happy because we are!" I couldn't agree more. Parenthood and marriage has really agreed with both of us. God has really blessed us with wonderful children and He has blessed us with a great understanding and love for each other.

While I'm on a mushy topic, I thought I would make a shout out to my wonderful husband who has painted the whole playroom single-handedly this weekend. I love you for always taking my lofty ideas and making them reality. West is the best!! (Had to get it to rhyme you know....)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kari Jo said...

well, since your room is done, will you send wes up this way now?? we got our drywall hung this weekend, so now we just need to mud and paint. just tell him to call on his way up so we know when to expect him!! :)

Jim and Sandy said...

Hey send us pictures. Good Job Wes!