Monday, September 14, 2009

Playroom Redo

You know how we love to redo things around here! I told you that we were working hard on the loft, making it into a bedroom/playroom. Well, we are almost finished with it!! And it looks great. The pictures don't do it justice so you'll just have to come over and see it. The painting was what took the longest and I told you that Wes worked really hard over Labor day weekend to do it. What a catch that Wes is!! I did the art of the kids....it was really easy...just canvas that I spray painted orange and then put blown up pictures of the boys on there.




We have a little cubby thing that we will be putting together so that the kids have a nice place to store their toys! So, there you have it!

2 comments:

Jim and Sandy said...

Wow guys!!! This really turned out great. I love the stripes on the wall. Can't wait to come over and see it in person. You guys should be on HGTV. Good job!

Troy, Katrina, and Ian said...

It looks great! I love the orange pictures on the wall!