Thursday, September 17, 2009

He's a hard-workin' man......

Poor Wes is going to have an interesting next two months. This coming week he is heading out on his first business trip to Richardson Texas. He should be gone from Sunday to Friday. I'm going to go visit my mom during that time because being home with two kids by myself isn't my idea of a great time! Then sometime in Oct or Nov, Wes will be leaving for a THREE week business trip to Arizona. I hope for his sake that he doesn't get too bored! During that time, I'm not really sure what I'm going to do. I may go back down to Memphis for 1 or 2 weeks but I would also like to go up to MI and visit Nana and Grammee and Grampee and our friends Brian and Rachel. The one good thing about Wes not being home is the freedom I have to travel. I love a good trip outta town. For some reason, I like a change of scenery once in a while! So, if you want me to come and visit you....just let me know and I'll be there!! :)

2 comments:

Kari Jo said...

pick me, pick me!! i want a visit from stacy, preston and owen! :)

Amanda said...

Sounds like you will have plenty of time to come paint the baby room ;) I bet Preston and Owen will be great help!