Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My So-Called Life

I am going to pretend that things are way more exciting in our neck of the woods than they really are.....
GUESS WHAT???
We are walling in the loft upstairs in our house and making a playroom for the boys. As I write, the wall has been erected, plastered, textured and now is being primed by my hunky husband. My dad was here and he was a huge huge help!! But I'm not going to call him hunky...that's just wrong. Anyway, here are the pictures of the progress........


ISN'T THAT EXCITING???
I knew you would think so!! I will be sure to post pictures of the finished product as I am super excited about the paint in the playroom. This time I'm being serious and not sarcastic!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting closer to finished! :) Problably another few days! - Wes

Anonymous said...

Getting closer to finished! :) Problably another few days! - Wes