Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sometimes your biggest fans.........

Sometimes the biggest "fans" of my blog are the harshest critics. Take today for example. I'm talking with a "fan" of the blog on the phone who informs me that my blog is boring and needs to be brought up to date. Said "fan" who just got married and lives in California informed me that everything I had blogged about happened a long time ago! But here's the dilemma....what do you blog about when you don't have anything to blog about? Do you just go on and on about nothing just so that you can say that you posted something?? And then when you posted something about nothing, do you feel better because it seems like you would feel worse because you would have just wasted your time writing about absolutely nothing.

Yup....feels like a waste! Anyway, sorry #1 fan for the lack of cool blogging going on. I hope that someday I can get a life and be able to live up to your standards. By the way though, you have very high standards for someone who doesn't even have a blog!! ;) Haha. You know I love you!!

4 comments:

Kari Jo said...

see, stacy... this is why i DON'T have a blog! :)

Melissa Wisley said...

Well, that blog certainly wasn't boring! Go Stac! Tell em how you feel. I'm not bored by your blog. You update it more than I update mine because I feel the same way. Why write about nothing just to post something?

Unknown said...

For the record, I have NEVER said that the blog was boring. I love the blog! Thanks, though, for throwing me under the bus. Now that was some excitement

Thanks Stac for being the best blogger ever!

The Cooks said...

I hope you know I love you Linds--my number 1 fan!! For those who don't have sisters, you can't really understand how harassing each other can be nice, but it actually is! It's a way to show you love each other and are thinking about each other. Now how can I harass Sara????