Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Does God answer every prayer??

Tonight I was tucking Preston into bed and I asked him what he wanted to pray for....here's what he said:

Dessie (girl from our Bible Study-her name is actually Jessie)
Harold (Wes' Harley riding, long-beared uncle)
Drammmie (Wes' mom- Grammie)
Papaw (Wes' Dad)

Sidenote: If you are detecting a pattern here.......so am I! He seems to have a preference for Wes' side of the family or I guess he thinks they need more prayer!! Just kidding!

Anyway then he says that he wants to pray for:

Chicken Nuggets
French Fries
Ketchup

I think he's been eating too much McDonalds folks....what do you say?

2 comments:

Kari Jo said...

i think he's just grateful for the food that the Good Lord provides for him. i'm not going to say he has too much mcdonalds..... :)

Anonymous said...

We had Chicken, Fries, and ketchup at TGIF's last night, so I think he is thankful that he didn't have to have McD's nuggets again and he got some more fancy stuff this time! :) - Wes