
Well, we all need to take a moment of silence for Baby Austin. He has been abducted. And I'm not talking by Preston.....Here's the scoop.
Preston and I went on a walk yesterday and decided to take the wagon. I let him also take baby Austin and a teddy that he had. So, Preston got strapped in on one side with his toys on the other side. We walked for about 20 minutes and then headed to the park.
I left the wagon like I normally do just by the side of the playground and helped Preston as he played. Well, I looked over and these three sisters who were from ages 5-10 probably were pulling the wagon around. No big deal. Then they started playing inside the wagon. Okay, still not a big deal. Well then their mom puts them and their dog!!!! in the wagon and starts pulling them on a wagon ride! She took them pretty far away from the playground and I started getting a little uneasy. Strange I thought, but I didn't think much of it. Then they headed to leave and left the wagon in the parking lot instead of where I had left it! When we were ready to leave, I looked in the wagon and Baby Austin and the teddy bear were gone!! The girls had taken them!! I couldn't believe it! I still can't. I know their just toys but that cabbage patch was from my childhood! So, it had a lot of meaning to me.
Anyway, I don't know if I will ever see Baby Austin again. I just hope his new family takes care of him. Now, if I see them later on...should I say something?? I just don't know how I could since they never even acknowledged me as they used my wagon. Should I just push them into the pool this summer? Decisions....decisions.
3 comments:
Heck yeah, I would say something if you even know where they live. Just ask if they have seen the two items, since they were playing with the wagon. They have enough nerve to use the wagon all the way down the road, why can't you ask for your stuff back?
Kelly
You should put up fliers in the nieghborhood emphasizing the sentimental value of Austin and how heart broken you all are. Then never let anyone near your stuff at the park. Who does that?
really?? i can understand kids playing with other people's stuff.. but the mom actually participated... i'm disgusted by this right now. so, yes, you should definitely ask for you stuff back (i even like kristin's idea of the fliers). but if all else fails, definitely push them in the pool (that includes mommy dearest!!!)
Post a Comment