Unless I have a major change of heart, I'm going to be suspending Taste Test Tuesday until after the little one is born! I hope none of you are heartbroken!! I really enjoy doing it but I'm low on inspiration, and energy. Not a great combination!! So, don't worry, I will bring it back, but until then, you can enjoy the recipes in the archives. But if there is someone or a lot of someone's who would like to do a guest post on their favorite meal, I would love that! All you need is a camera!! I'll take anyone.....really, anyone. :)
I love to hear when people try stuff so let me know if you liked it! My grandma just tried the cornbread....hope it tasted good!! Thinking about that stuff always makes me hungry!! So, goodbye for now Taste Test Tuesday. We will miss you.
1 comment:
I'll miss you Taste Test Tuesday! See you soon hopefully!
- Wes
Post a Comment