Monday, February 23, 2009

Freebies!! A Free Quizno's Sub!

Quizno's is giving away a free sub to the first one million customers! Here's the information I got from slickdeals.net about how to go about getting a free sub:


Click on this link and then sign up for their Q-club and they will email you a free coupon for a sub. I have set up a junk email account so I am able to sign up for things like this without getting my real email all cluttered with junk!

I'm going to go ahead and do this now and I will let you know if I get the coupon! I am your humble guinea pig! :)
*Update: This worked like a charm! There have only been 5000 people that have gotten these so far so they have a long way to go so you've got some time!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey Stace! good tip... it worked today! Are you 38 weeks now? How are you holding up?