Friday, February 13, 2009

A Frugal Valentine's Day....Or Not!!

Sometimes it's hard to go through occasions like Valentine's Day without feeling the need to buy expensive things for our loved ones! I have this dilemma with Wes. What can I get him to show him how much I love him?So, since I was looking at Amazon Grocery for fun, I stumbled across some items that were 50% off or more that I thought would make great gifts for Wes for Valentines Day!
Note: these are real products from Amazon, but I may have made up their descriptions.....

Muscle, Milk n' Oats:
"Is your loved one feeling hungry this Valentine's Day? Give him the one treat that will fill up his tummy plus give him really huge muscles!!"







Kiss My Face Soap:"Are you wanting your loved one to find you more attractive? Well, we guarantee after using this soap, your loved one won't be able to stop kissing your face!"






Pro-Line Hair Food:
"Do you notice that you are losing your hair at a rapid pace? Whether it be in the front or the back, you may not be feeding your hair enough!! Just like we need food to survive, so does your hair! So, slather on this concoction (pretty much just Vaseline in a jar) and within 24 hours, your head will have at 50% more sprouts than it used to!!"





Donald Duck Eau de Parfum for Men:
"Is your husband really a kid at heart? Well, this Valentine's Day, give him some cologne that will bring out that kid inside! You may also notice a change in his voice...but this is just a temporary side effect.



So there you have it folks!! My ideas for Wes for Valentine's Day. Right now I'm leaning heavily towards the Donald Duck Perfume, but the Muscle, Oat's and Milk concoction does look tasty!!
Hope everyone has a very loving Valentines Day!!

No comments: