I am signed up for weekly emails regarding this new baby. Each week they say something like your baby is 2.0 pounds, about the size of ________ (usually a vegetable of some sort). This week's email just cracked me up! Here's how big Baby Cook is: He is the size of a large jicama. Well of course he is.....why didn't I realize that!? Now, to the business of what a jicama is!! Maybe I'm the only one on the planet who doesn't know...but I doubt it.
Well after much research (okay 2 seconds) I managed to get a picture of what our baby Cook resembles:

He's so cute, isn't he?? Well, at least I now know what a jimica looks like. A badly formed potato. I can die happy now.
1 comment:
Its a root vegetable that has a white, crisp interior and is often sliced and put in salads. You really need the food network! ;) See you tomorrow.
Post a Comment