Saturday, January 10, 2009

Project #3- The Laundry Room

I'm loving this decluttering thing. I love having a place for everything to go!! It also makes me think twice about bringing anything new into the house because I have to ask myself "Do we have a place to put this?"

My next project was to tackle the laundry room. Since Christmas, this room has been a catch-all. Now it's looking pretty good!

Here's the before pictures:



And here's the after pictures:


I hope you can tell the difference! I sure can everytime I walk in the room. More to come.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that I am loving all the organizing that you are going! You know me, always up for organizing! Doesn't it just feel great to know where things are and that everything is in it's place. Keep them coming I really am enjoying looking at all the pics! Kelly