Ahhh....but I did forget about the pooping and the spitup. My bad. Those things are so nice to be able to put out of your mind! So, anyway, take a look at the nursery! Looks good to me! And for those who see all of the diapers up there and say "I thought she does cloth diapers!" well, I do, but not for the first few months. I can hardly say my own name let alone do laundry in the first few months. That is why I force my mom to stay with us as long as possible. For some reason though, she's happy to stick around!! (as long as I'm not biting her head off, which I've been known to do...oops.)








5 comments:
Looks good. Did you ever find the missing piece to that light? I figured it would be in there somewhere.
it looks great Stace! congrats! can't wait to meet little Owen now!
Well that only seems fair. Dusten did try to kill Wes with that plaster.
wow! will you come help us out with ours??
Looks great Stace! It looks like someone is ready for that baby to come! Is the nesting finished yet? It really looks cozy!
Kelly
Post a Comment