Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Declutter Project #1 The Pantry

As part of my declutter resolution, I decided it was time to clean out the pantry. It wasn't as scary as I expected....the oldest date I found was 2006, which I'm sure you wouldn't die from eating! :) Also something funny I found was a big canister of Peach Tea that Wes got from Costco about 2 years ago. Last year, I remember threatening him that I was going to throw it away because he wasn't drinking it so he promised he would. Well, guess what? The tea canister was still full but hard as a rock! Shhhh....don't tell Wes that I pitched it finally.
I don't have any before pictures, but I will for my next projects. This project did cost a little money. We bought a hanging shelf for the door and a little shelf for the floor. But those two things helped out a bunch!
Here's the pics of the finished pantry:

1 comment:

Jim and Sandy said...

Nice job on the pantry! I imagine it makes you feel happy every time you open the door.