Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Awww...isn't that cute?


I've been wanting to share this picture for a long time but I keep forgetting....that's why it's all the way back from Christmas! When I look at it, I'm just so thankful for my guys!! I just love them both so much. And now we get to add another one to our family and I'm so excited!! I couldn't have asked for a better family than these guys!!
Well, things have definitely settled down around here since my last post. Our heat is back to keeping up, my rash has gone away significantly and my cold is lessening each day! Each day that goes by is better and better! I've only got about 6-7 weeks left before Baby Cook's arrival!! At times I feel like I've been pregnant forever and other times I can't believe how fast time has flown. My next clean-up project is the nursery. Hopefully I can get to that today or tommorow! Today I also am going to be posting a Taste Test Tuesday for Steak and Shake Chili and cornbread. Perfect for a cold day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love you Honey and Mommy!
- Wesley and Preston