
It's funny to me that I have to do a whole project on just our bookshelf, but if you look at the pictures, you will see why. Also, look at who I recruited to help!! Wes loves the top of the bookshelf and had created the ultimate clutter zone. To his credit, he did it with almost no complaining once I told him he was fibbing when he said he had to leave for his basketball game an hour early to warm up. Haha. Does he think I was born yesterday??? And yes, that is a flag that he has behind his ear. He must have been feeling especially patriotic.
Here's the before pictures:

YIKES!!

Not too bad, but I just had a lot of books that I didn't need to keep around.
And here's the after:


Pretty good huh? So this is my last thing to organize downstairs so I will be moving upstairs and start on stuff up there. Oh the mess that awaits me..........
1 comment:
This looks great! Can't wait to experience it in person! Keep up the good work! Kelly
Post a Comment