20 cups cooked boneless pulled all-white chicken20 cups cream of chicken soup
10 cups sour cream
2 1/2 cups milk
1 teaspoon black pepper
12 cups shredded cheddar cheese
20 cups uncooked egg noodles
Mix all the ingredients up in a large tub
Lay out ten 5x13 pans and fill each one with 4 cups of mixture. Sprinkle tops with 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Voila! You have made 10 entrees. Now put on the lids and you can add them to the freezer.
To make the meal for yourself, here is the recipe:
2 cups cooked chicken breast, diced
10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup milk
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups uncooked egg noodles
Mix all ingredients together and place in a 2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese on the top. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
This recipe is one of our most popular kid friendly entrees. The great thing about my job is I get to sample the food. Yum Yum

1 comment:
Thanks for posting this! I'm looking forward to having it! It looks like something I think you may have made for us before, but I'll take it again if you're offering! :)
-Wes
Post a Comment