Here are the cast of characters:

Ingredients: Chicken breasts (I used 2 chicken breasts), Frozen broccoli, cream of mushroom soup (I only had cream of chicken), parmesan cheese, fetticine, milk and pepper.
You can make this more healthy if you use whole wheat pasta and reduced fat cream of chicken soup!
Here's the recipe:
Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
From: Campbell's Kitchen
Prep: 10 minutes
From: Campbell's Kitchen
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Serves: 4
Linguini is mixed with pieces of tender chicken and broccoli flowerets and coated with a rich, satiny Alfredo sauce featuring Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup to make a quick and fabulous dish.
Ingredients:
1/2 of a 1-pound package linguine
1/2 of a 1-pound package linguine
1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
2 tbsp. butter
1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free, 25% Less Sodium or Healthy Request®)
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
Directions:
Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain the linguine mixture well in a colander.
Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it's well browned, stirring often.
Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain the linguine mixture well in a colander.
Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it's well browned, stirring often.
Stir the soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture in the skillet. Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
Tip: You can substitute spaghetti or fettuccine for the linguine in this recipe.
Tip: You can substitute spaghetti or fettuccine for the linguine in this recipe.
I know you love action shots, so here you go!

Why am I wearing two separate shirts you may ask?? Well, I first spilled on the green shirt and needed to throw it in the laundry before it stained. Then the second shirt I had on got applesauce all over it because I grabbed the applesauce and the top flew off and hit me in the face and splattered applesauce all over me! Wes was nice enough to get me another shirt. He also took all of these pictures, by the way!
Mmmmm.....good, as Campbells would say. We did like this dish, but the chicken in it could have used a little more of something! Maybe some italian dressing or something! But it was good! And so very easy. I think it took less than 20 minutes from start to finish.
Did Preston like it?? Yup!
No comments:
Post a Comment