Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Taste Test Tuesday.....until tommorow!

I have to postpone Taste Test Tuesday until tomorrow because as I was getting ready to make a wonderful, sinful dessert, I noticed I lacked one of the key ingredients! Cream Cheese! So, check back tomorrow and hopefully you will find this recipe irresistible!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll comment since I'm the one missing out on tasting what you aren't going to make! I suggest you go to the store and buy the cream cheese so that I can eat the dessert tonight!
-Wes

The Millers said...

You'll be happy to know that yesterday I made 2 taste test tuesday recipes! We had meat ball subs for dinner and apple cinnamon muffins for bfast this morning! Scott is sincerely liking me reading your blog :)

Anonymous said...

I think I saw a comment from Rachel Ray on here a few days ago saying that she was going to borrow a recipe for her show.
-Wes