I have lost the camera, so today's tutorial is going to be much more boring than usual because it will just be words and none of our smiling faces!!Here's a picture of our recipe that I found off the internet.....except, it's not quite our recipe. This recipe is from the Bethany Christian Church cookbook and doesn't have bananas. Just imagine the above picture without bananas and with crushed Oreos on top!
I alluded yesterday to the fact that this recipe is sinful.....boy is it!! Funny that it's in the church cookbook. But here's how I look at dessert....as long as you aren't going overboard on desserts, you deserve something that tastes heavenly once in a while! And just because Subway wants you to think that you're automatically going to get a badonk-a-donk butt by eating anything but a sub, I'm not buying it!! Now on to our yummy, fattening recipe:
Ingredients:
1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
3 1/2 cups milk
2 pkg. French Vanilla Pudding
1 small package Oreos
1 stick of margarine
1 8 oz. tub Cool Whip
Recipe:
Reserve 12 Oreos for topping. Crush remaining Oreos in a bag with a rolling pin. Melt the margarine and add this to the bag and combine. Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Blend cream cheese, adding milk as needed and then dry pudding mix until smooth and thickened. Pour over Oreo crust. Spread Cool Whip on top. Crush remaining Oreos and sprinkle over Cool Whip.
Notes on recipe: I was able to cut this recipe in half and it still turned out beautifully. I just put it into an 8 x 8 pan. My mom's group is going to get this for dessert tommorow for lunch, so hopefully they will let you know how it turns out!
Enjoy!!
1 comment:
YEAH! I get to taste the recipe :)
Post a Comment