I just put up a new poll concerning what we should name Baby #2. Wes and I haven't quite decided so I thought it would be fun to get some input from you guys. A few rules though so that Wes doesn't get the idea that trusting our friends and family was a huge mistake.
Rule #1: Don't bash the names....or we will never speak to you again. ;)
Rule #2: Feel free to add another name that you like in the comment section... just make it serious!
Rule #3: The results of this poll may or may not influence the decision of what Wes and I will name the baby! No holding us to it!!
I think that's it! Thanks for your input!
5 comments:
They're all good choices. It was a hard decision.
I still like the name Austin, so that's my vote.
I know you were excited, but I found out today my suspicions were incorrect. I won't say anything again, because everytime I say something to you, the opposite happens...if you get my drift, maybe next year...
I asked Dusten last night what name he would vote for and he just grunted at all of the names until I said Dylan was an option, then he said "They can't have that." I advised him that the spelling was D-Y-L-A-N not D-I-L-L-O-N which is a big family name on the Tryon side, apparantly he is really protective of it...lol. Personally, I'm glad Evan is turning into a contender, I love that name, but unless I end up having like 6 boys which I will not let happen; I will likely never use it. I can't wait to see what you decide. Maybe you should let Preston choose, although that could be dangerous.
Sorry I comment so much, Wes, like I said, I have a boring job.
I like Evan Grant. Just thought I'd throw that out there :) Hope things are well with you!
Post a Comment