Tuesday, October 7, 2008
What was he thinking??
Okay, I don't pretend to understand little boys, but sometimes they just make you wonder.....what is going on in your head??? Today Preston and Mimi Laning and I were out at Panera Bread and I had to go the bathroom. So, I took Preston to the bathroom with me and we went into the stall and I closed the door. The first thing Preston did was run over to the bathroom wall and he started kissing it!!!!!!!! I was about to throw up in my mouth!! He's lucky anti-bacterial soap has alcohol in it or he would have ended up with some in his mouth. Thought you guys would enjoy that story. :) Let me know if you think it has some secret meaning...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ewwwwwwww!!!! That is disgusting. But boys are disgusting. And as you'll recall, mine grabed the urinal cake at Preston's party at the park. I boiled his hands, so all's better now... :)
Post a Comment