Saturday, October 25, 2008

McCain and Palin visit Anderson, IN!

Tonight was the family Halloween Party. As you can see, Stacy and I dressed as John McCain and Sarah Palin. :) Preston dressed as a Ninja and doubled as our Secret Service!
We even won the Best Dressed Costumes award and got the Indiana Jones The Crystal Skull DVD! Here are some pictures from the night of fun.









We actually had a lot of fun searching for the right costumes. Stacy ended up getting her two piece suit from Goodwill for $4.50 and her Signature "Palin" glasses for $4. The only problem was that the glasses were reading glasses, so she was cross-eyed by the end of the night! She actually was able to wear them on top of her head for the rest of the night. I got my white hair spray from Walmart and the $1 Tie from Goodwill as well. The wrinkles were painted on with Stacy's make-up pencil. I've already got the stiff John McCain look this week since I pulled a muscle in my lower back. McCain and I are practically twins. One funny thing of the night was that my dad kept insisting that I do the stiff armed "John McCain Wave." Without the wave, I looked too much like Mike Pence (Indiana Congressman.)




Hope you enjoy us putting ourselves on display once again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. You guys are hilarious. How do you come up with these great ideas? That's one adorable secret service agent!

Unknown said...

I love it! Great costumes guys!

Anonymous said...

That is good! Stacy looks the best! Mary