
Look at that face! Don't you think we need another one just like this one?? We'll you're in luck! Baby Cook is a boy!! Here's what images are dancing in my head right now.....Two mischiveous boys sneaking bugs and frogs into their bedroom, wrestling matches with Daddy, couches turned over and toys everywhere, pretty much chaos! :) I hope I'm wrong or else I'm going to sign myself up for trips to the spa every week in order to stay girly! Seriously though, we are both excited about the baby being a boy. I can't say truthfully that I didn't feel a twinge of sadness that the baby isn't a girl, but hey, there's always next time! So, there you go!
5 comments:
Whoo hoo for Cook boys! Bring on the boogers and spiders!
Think of it this way, you're halfway to having 4 boys...he he heee...
Guess I'll save the dresses for the next one :) Congrats!
oh shoot! Well, I guess we will learn to love another boy! I was hoping for a girl for you, but it is nice knowing that you don't have to go and buy a lot things! It's also nice to have a sibling of the same sex! See you on Thurs!
Congratulations! I'm glad you were able to find out today. Dusten will be very jealous, especially when we have 3 baby girls...lol. I can only hope, because it would make him crazy. I guess you'll just have to keep a large supply of bandaids on hand!
So exciting!!!! Kaleb is really excited because now he will have another friend to get into trouble with!!! Now about the A names...Alex??? Alexander?
Mary
Congratulations! Having 2 boys is lots of fun!
Post a Comment