
It's not technically today but I wanted to wish Chuck and Sara, my brother-in-law and sister, a happy first anniversary! Words cannot express how happy we are for these two. They truly have been exactly what the other person was looking for. I have never seen Sara so happy as I have since she has been with Chuck. And whenever she calls, it's like she's in a paralell universe or something because her life is so cool. She boats, fishes, spends time out in the sun, goes camping and goes to the beach. She also is only an hour away from Disney and Busch Gardens, just in case she gets too bored!! Color me jealous!
We just wanted to let Chuck and Sara know we are thinking about them and celebrate with them. I thought it would be fun to share some of the pictures from the wedding for everyone to see. Don't kill me, Sar! Enjoy!!





2 comments:
I think you are a goober, but Chuck says that you are sweet. Thanks for thinking about us. We miss you and send our love. See you at Christmas?!?
Love the pictures...you look great in that black dress...I thought you said you had no cool dresses!Mary
Post a Comment