Get ready for a slice of Heaven......I love this pie and one reason why I love it is because it is sooo easy! It takes me about 10 minutes to whip together and then off to the freezer it goes until I need it. This pie definitely tastes like it took a lot longer than it really did! This recipe is from our pastor's wife from Bethany Christian Church, Cindy Bell. The first time I had this was at one of her son Brian's birthday dinners. I thought it was sooo good! And Brian went on to marry my best friend and I married his best friend. All because of this pie...........

Ingredients:
4 oz cream cheese
1 c. confectioners sugar (powdered sugar)
1/3 c. peanut butter
1/3 c. milk
1 9oz. tub Cool Whip
1 9 inch graham cracker crust
Instructions:
Whip cheese until soft and fluffy. Beat in sugar and peanut butter. Slowly add milk; blend thoroughly. Fold topping into mixture. Pour into pie shell and freeze until firm.
This is what your cream cheese will look like once it is whipped.
All the ingredients are here, it looks a little runny but it will firm up in the freezer.
Here's the finished pie.....yummy!!

And here's what happens if you're not careful! I had a graham cracker crust that had a little bit of cracker crumbs on the top so I thought I would take it to the trash and blow off the crumbs. Right when I did it, the whole thing split apart and landed in the trash!!! Thankfully I had another crust or else this recipe would be how to make peanut butter pudding!!
4 comments:
We'll be waiting for an invite for a taste test!
Get in line!
Sorry guys! I already ate it! Well, not just me....I had help!
I helped :) It was gooooddd!
Post a Comment