Want to know the most underused and under apprceciated kitchen appliance in your kitchen? Your bread machine!! Unless you don't have one! I got one for my wedding years ago and used it for a while and then just kind of faded out using it. When I started staying at home, I told my mom that I wanted to conquer breads and rolls. They had always gotten the best of me! Well, thankfully I have come across some great recipes for my bread machine that make awesome rolls and bread. Usually what I do is make the dough in bread machine and then bake it in the oven. It just turns out so much better than in the bread machine. So, today here is a new recipe that I have yet to try for bread machine yeast rolls. This recipe is going to be in real time so you can see how you can go about your business while your dough makes itself!
Milk, butter, sugar, eggs, flour and yeast
Bread Machine Buttery Rolls
1 cup warm milk (70-80 degrees)
1 cup warm milk (70-80 degrees)
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon salt
4 cups flour (I used half fresh-ground whole-wheat and half unbleached flour.)
2 1/4 teaspoon active dry yeast
Add ingredients in the order list to your bread machine. Run on dough cycle.
Add ingredients in the order list to your bread machine. Run on dough cycle.
When dough is complete, divide into 20-24 portions and shape into balls.
Place on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise for 15 minutes. Bake at 375 degrees for 13-16 minutes until golden brown. Yield: 20-24 rolls
Place on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise for 15 minutes. Bake at 375 degrees for 13-16 minutes until golden brown. Yield: 20-24 rolls
So stay tuned for the next blog later today that will show you what to do once the dough cycle is complete!

No comments:
Post a Comment