Hi everybody. This is Stacy's mom. I love to shop for bargains and use coupons to get really good deals. Stacy asked me to share this deal at Walgreens. This doesn't start until Sunday, February 7, so don't rush out today and try to do it. Walgreens is having a sale on Huggies diapers and Dove Men's Care Body Wash. Click on this link to get coupons and a scenario to get the most for your money.FREE Dove & Cheap Huggies | Walgreens Sneak Peek | Maven of Savin'
You will be able to print 2 coupons for each product per computer. The end result will be 1 Dove Men's Body Wash, one valentine pencil (you need to use this with your Register Reward on the second purchase) and one package of Huggies Diapers all for a grand total of $2.69 after Register Rewards. (This blog talks about using a coupon from the Children's Activity Book which is very difficult to find. Don't worry, it's still a great deal without it.)
It may sound confusing at first, but it really is quite simple. One rule to remember: If you buy the diapers, the Register Reward that you use cannot be used on another package of diapers. If you do this, an additional Register Reward will not print out. That's why we are staggering the rewards with the Dove Men's Body Wash.
I hope I haven't confused everyone. Please leave a comment if you are, and I will try to make it clearer. I love getting things for next to nothing. When CVS or Walgreens have their sales, I like to stock up. I never pay for body wash, toothpaste, deodorant, body lotion, dishwasher detergent, toothbrushes, lip balm, cold medicine, bandages, etc. I just wait until they have a great sale, combine coupons with Register Rewards (Walgreens) or ECBs (CVS) and voila! Free Stuff.
1 comment:
Thanks! I really like CVS deals and have gotten some great ones lately. Walgreens is a little less user friendly, but Mike and Mandy have a lot of luck there! It's really easy to get these deals, it just takes a little time and planning.
Post a Comment