Friday, May 8, 2009

Kids are smart!!

It always seems like right around the time that I am feeding Owen, Preston disappears. What is he doing you may ask?? Whatever he's not supposed to do!! This morning he came into the nursery where I was feeding Owen to show off his new "makeup." He had a great time with my mascara!! For some reason though, he thinks mascara also goes in your ears!! Not sure where he learned that. Here's the pictures I couldn't resist taking. Go ahead...laugh at my expense. I was laughing too. :)

Not too bad right?? Let me show you the side view.
He wasn't upset but he thought he needed to be dramatic for the photo!
Clean up on this one is going to be fun. Anybody want to come over and help? I might have to use Wes' pressure washer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like something Kaleb would do!!! Love it! Miss you guys! Hope to see you soon! Mary