Thursday, May 7, 2009

More Pictures!

Here are some pictures I took of Preston and Owen today. Owen is finally starting to coo and smile more although he's pretty somber in these pictures. Wes has this funny routine with Owen that he does where he will tell jokes to Owen and Owen doesn't even crack a smile. Wes and I die laughing because he's such a harsh critic!! He has inherited Mike's (my brother) "You're so stupid" look!!






Preston has been really great with Owen. He is my "baby monitor." He always informs me when Owen in crying and he will also guess what is wrong with him. He loves to say "Mommy, Owen hunnnry. And I hunnnry too!"





Owen hit the 71st percentile for weight at his 2 month appt. I knew my arm was sore for a reason! He is almost 13 pounds. But if you don't feed him on time....watch out!! He's a scheduled eater just like his mommy. Hehe.












I thought it would be fun to compare the boy's pictures. I dug up this picture of Preston. While I definitely think they have their own looks, I think you can kinda tell they are related. What do you think?? Their hair is the main difference. I guess if you put a wig on Owen they would really look like brothers!!









Sorry about all the pictures, but nothing else is going on with us so it's fun to post how fast they are growing.

1 comment:

Melissa Wisley said...

YOur Boys are so cute Wes and Stacy! I think they look a lot alike in the pictures, except for the crazy hair Preston had as a baby. :) You guys are Awesome!