Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bye Bye Birdie!!!

Okay, I know I've been slacking in the blogging arena but seriously, nothing has been going on!! That is until yesterday..........My mom is in town for the week and so we were just sitting in the living room when we heard some rustling in the hallway by the garage. Wes had just cleaned out the vent above our bathroom because some baby birds had their nest in our vent!

Anyway, we yelled up to Wes to come down here because the birds were still in the vent. Once Wes got down though, we realized that the bird was actually in our closet!! We could hear it flying around with it's wings hitting the closet door. Being the wimps that we are, Mom and I made Wes be in charge of taking care of the bird. The funny thing is Wes is just as freaked out as we are!! If you notice in the beginning, he starts talking real fast. He does that when he's nervous. Poor Wes wants to run away like a little school girl but he knows he has to man up. Click on the video and enjoy at our expense!

Well as you can see from the video, the bird that was in the closet was pretty smart because he flew right around Wes' head and out the door! We never saw him again.....let's hope he doesn't come back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I would like to know is what was the rake going to do! LOL! You guys are always good for a good laugh. Hope it doesn't come back! We had birds in our bathroom vent when we lived in the apartments. They came in through the dryer vent outside! Yuck! Kelly

Cheryl Troxel said...

I totally laughed outloud when the bird flew at Wes. Love it!!! I would have been freaked out too.