We went on our first camping trip as a foursome this weekend! Well, I will give it 1 1/2 thumbs up! The pros of the trip were that I got to do some great shopping, we got to try out the new van, the boys got some fresh air and we got to spend some quality time with Wes' parents. The con was that Preston kept falling out of the camper!! They have two steps to get up into the camper and he fell either up or down those stairs three or four times. It was pretty ridiculous. He of course milked it for all he could and got some good sympathy from the grandparents.
Sleeping in the camper was terrible for me on Friday night. I slept with Preston in one of the beds and no lie, I counted Preston's feet ending up in my face 6 times that night!! He just never stopped moving. He also woke up when I fed Owen at around 4 and started walking around the camper getting in bed with everyone!! Crazy kid! So, Sat. night Wes slept with him and only got feet in the face 3 times and he didn't wake up at all, so that was better. Owen did great and seemed to have a good time. He is now smiling and cooing so that's why I think he had a good time! Our next trip is up to MI to the beach at the end of June so that should be fun.
A good time was had by everybody!!
No comments:
Post a Comment