Monday, April 20, 2009

Still working at it!.....

Sorry I haven't blogged in a week! This past week was pretty crazy. We had Lindsay and Gabe come over this week. It was great to see them. I am getting excited for their wedding. Lindsay is doing a great job of planning everything herself long distance. I'm very impressed! Also, I'm still trying to adjust to having two kids. It has made things so much more busy, I can't even believe it! I'm either feeding, clothing or washing someone it seems like all day long! Or I'm trying to get someone to go to sleep! I still haven't acheived the naptime where they are both down at the same time. I've been working hard at it, but Owen's resisted! He likes to be awake at that time! Go figure.

The house is a wreck and I think I could fill up the whole laundry room with all of the clothes I need to clean! I am going to try to tackle that today. I really think I need a cleaning lady! :) But hey, everything can't be perfect, right?

This weekend we went to MI in a whirlwind trip. Owen and Brody Bell (Brian and Rachel Bell's new baby) were able to meet for the first time! It was so cute to see them together. They are definitely going to be best friends because they already have coordinated their crying together. When one would start, the other would follow! Brody is doing great in his third week of life and is very alert and happy.

Speaking of happy, Owen is finally smiling a little bit more. I got him to smile at me this morning. I really love that! It makes you feel like a great parent! I hope to post some pictures of our trip to MI in the next few days!

No comments: