
Da da duh........I knew this day was coming soon, but it is finally here. Wes and I have now become minivan drivers!!! YIKES!! I still feel too young to drive a minivan, but yet I love all of the things it has to offer. It is so spacious! I was able to change Owen's diaper right in the van and I didn't have to wrangle him in our other car. Talk about convenient.
We bought a 2005 Grand Caravan SXT which has captain chairs and stow and go seating which means all of the seats fold down really easily. It's really cool. Great for garage sale finds!! It also has a built-in DVD player so that on trips we can keep the kids occupied. We've already made the rule that unless it's more than an hour long trip, we won't use the DVD so that Preston doesn't turn into a TV vegetable. He would gladly if we let him!
So, we are excited about our new purchase which will accomodate us well right now and even better in the future!
5 comments:
I love the car. Can't wait for you to come down to Memphis and show it off!
Ride ride momma ;) My sister had the "3 kids or 30 years old" rule before she got her minivan. Yeah, she didn't make either quailifcation before she gave in, and they LOVE it! Next time we car pool somewhere, we're taking the Cookmobile!
So exciting! Hope you love it! Mary
This is exactly what we looked at! They do have a lot of room! My turn will come soon enough, until then, ENJOY! VERY COOL!
Kelly
OH NO!!!!!! :)
ok... give it a couple weeks and then i want a full review of what you think... b/c right now we are wavering on whether it is time to make the minivan switch or not...
i'm completely opposed to it, but i do recognize the advantages :( why must we all get old!?
Post a Comment