Ahhh....what a difference a week makes. My boys are now starting to take naps at the same time. Owen's sleep patterns have really stabilized which has been wonderful. He seems to have found his groove and is a happy camper. Also, we are finally getting him to sleep on his back! For those who didn't know, Owen would cry and cry if we put him to sleep in his bassinett on his back. So, we being the pushovers that we are started letting him sleep in the carseat. He actually liked it a lot! But now he seems just as happy to sleep in his crib, so we are happy about that.
Things have been going so much smoother around here, I am just so happy. I am getting more sleep, the house is cleaner (I didn't say it was clean!) and I'm trying to keep up with the laundry. I have been getting back into the kitchen which is what I truly love and am now happily eating some fruits of my labor (chocolate chip cookies!) We are going camping this weekend with Wes' parents so we will see how this family of four fares in the wilderness!! Okay, it's not wilderness because Lynn and Ragena have a really nice camper! But it will still be interesting and fun! I'll let you all know how it goes!
1 comment:
I am excited and also scared about this weekend of camping! Hopefully the kids will be able to sleep alright in the camper. :) - Wes
Post a Comment