Monday, April 6, 2009

My big baby!

If you knew me at all when I had Preston as an infant, you knew how much I worried about Preston's weight because his whole first year of life, he never got over the 5% in weight. 95% of kids were bigger than him! I could never go to the dr. without hearing weird ways to make him fatter like buttering everything he eats. That just sounded gross and unhealthy to me so I just ignored that advice. Sorry Doc.

This time around I told my mom that I wanted a fat baby....looking back, I really didn't want a fat baby, I just wanted a baby who actually cracked the weight chart!! Well, my little Owen is fatter than 46% of babies his age, weighing in at 9lbs, 13oz. Yeah!! One less thing for my little worrier personality to worry about!! Anybody need me to worry for them? I have an opening.........

The update on our budget is coming soon....I just have to catch some zzz's first. Just didn't want you to think that Wes and I abandoned the budget. Later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

next time I see Owen I'll be sure to call him a fatso... just kidding. Congratulations!

Keith, Rebecca, Alexis and Katelyn said...

Hey Stacey! When you get a sec would you be able to give some ideas on how you came up with your budget and maybe some websites that may be of some use? Sorry I never got the chance to go over that with you earlier!