Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Owen's First Photo Shoot

Here are some pictures I just took of our little Owen. He is almost 1 month old! Time has gone so fast! He is such a good baby and has brought a lot of joy to our lives. Haha. I accidentally typed that he has brought a lot of job to our lives! Well, that's true! It's 11 and I'm still in my pjs and so is Preston. Owen's the only one looking cute around here! I will be sure to take more pictures once Owen can smile. It's so funny that they can't smile yet....they just stare at you blankly. I start getting a complex after a while. I just wanna say SMILE ALREADY!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute!

:) Kelly

Unknown said...

Super cute! Just like we knew he would be... being Preston's little brother and all. Hey, I thought I'd give you my friend Emily's blog: she likes to write about coupons and such just like you do (and I'll give yours to her too):
mikeandemily.net Maybe there's a tip in there somewhere that you didn't know about.

Anonymous said...

Minitayub!

Troy, Katrina, and Ian said...

Yay! I can't wait for Ian and Owen to meet! Hopefully in the next week or so. Right now, I still kind of feel like I was run over by a pickup.