Hi, this is Wes. Today was my first full day watching the kids while Stacy is down in Florida with her Sister and Brother-in-law for the week. I am not used to running the house 100%, so I have had some rough times today.
This morning, I got the kids ready for church and made pancakes. Owen decided he'd sleep in until 9:15am, so I was really happy about that. Preston decided that since my bed was so big and that Mommy was going to be gone for the week, that he'd come into our bedroom at 3am and sleep on her side of the bed. At 6:45am he was ready to get up and get my cooking!
After breakfast we went to church and had a good service. We left straight after for Anderson to have lunch with my Mom and family for Mother's Day. The kids had a good time with their cousins and then we heading back for home. Owen fell asleep in the car then slept another hour or so when we got home. Preston slept for a couple hours too.
Anyway, I just got them to bed for the night, and am just happy to be able to unwind before starting the work week tomorrow morning. I'll be dropping them off at some friends of ours this week while I'm at work.
Here's a picture from the festivities tonight!
What you are looking at in this picture is a plate with 2 pizza burgers on it. Yes, 2. One is completely buried in Parmesan cheese. I told Preston to pour it slowly and he was like "Yeah, yeah. Okay!" Then 3 seconds later he said..."I didn't pour it slowly!" while he was pointing at his plate. :-P
What you are looking at in this picture is a plate with 2 pizza burgers on it. Yes, 2. One is completely buried in Parmesan cheese. I told Preston to pour it slowly and he was like "Yeah, yeah. Okay!" Then 3 seconds later he said..."I didn't pour it slowly!" while he was pointing at his plate. :-P
I love these kids!
2 comments:
I actually had to wake the kids up today (Monday) so we could have breakfast and leave for the babysitter! :) It was a nice night of sleep, except the part that Stacy wasn't there. :(
Great picture, Wes! At first I thought it was just a pile of cheese until I read that there was actually a pizza burger under it all. Next time it might be cheaper to just take the kid to Fazolis so he can use all the complimentary cheese he would like :)
Post a Comment