
Ahhhh....it feels good to be back with my boys!! Owen's not quite sure he's glad I'm back.

Now he's happy! And no, you're not seeing things. His head is about the size of mine. Folks, this is what happens when a big headed person marries a little-headed person. It's gotta go one way or the other!!

I think it's time for milk-drinkers anonymous I think. They are both addicts.
Today is a special day for Wes and I as we are celebrating our seventh year anniversary! In family science classes in college, they always said that the 7th year was a make-it-or-break-it year for marriages so I'm so happy to say we made it! And we're better than we were before. Every year has been better than the last! Here's to many more years!!
Love you Wessy!!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary you two!! I think big head and little head made two beautiful children. I am biased, though.
Post a Comment