Why is it that when I need to get the most things done, I just can't do anything?? I need to pack, clean up the house, make a few meals for the freezers and just get ready for me to go to Florida and I just can't.
It's funny because I'm so excited to go to see Chuck and Sara this next week but then I also have a part of me that is sad that I am leaving my family for the week. I know they will do fine without me....I don't do that much!! Haha. But really, I have been listening to sad songs and just feeling sentimental. Can someone please tell me to get a life???
Well, next post I should be in Florida and I'm sure by then I will be relaxed and I will know for sure whether I forgot a weeks worth of underwear or not!
Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment