Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

To Mom,

Because I haven't gotten you anything for Mother's Day yet, I thought you would enjoy a tribute from me.

When I think about the kind of mother that I have strived to be, it is you.

When I think about the things I loved about growing up, you are always a part of them.

When I need to call someone to just cry about the stupid things I did that day, I call you.

And you always listen.

You don't judge me.

You don't try and tell me what a failure I am.

You always lift me up.


You always encourage me.

You make me a better mom.

And I love you for it!

You are a wonderful mom!

I couldn't have asked for better.

Love you Sandy!

1 comment:

Jim and Sandy said...

Love you too! You made me cry :)