Do you do a lot of searching on the internet? If you do, there is this new program called Swagbucks that you might want to look into! They give you rewards for doing simple internet searches. All you do is sign-up and then you can either go to their website to start your search or you can do what I did and download the Swagbucks toolbar.For me, I have questions throughout the day and all I do is run upstairs and type in my question or a keyword into the SwagBucks toolbar and then I'm able to get points while still doing what I need to do. Pretty cool, huh?
I have only been a member for about 4 days and I already have a lot of Swagbucks.
So, if you're curious, sign up and see what it's all about! Just click the link below or copy and paste the address into your browser.
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/wheretheheartis
Thanks to my mom and Kristin for getting me hooked on this!!
2 comments:
I just signed up for it! I hope it is worth it, but at least you aren't comitting to anything or have to pay any kind of fee.
Kerri B. from Bethany said that she has enough Swagbucks to get a $75 gift card. Pretty cool!!
Post a Comment